quinta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2014


Minha filha de 3 anos, Luxie entrou na sala e disse: "olha! Tenho 2 Kens !" Eu disse: "Legal, eles podem ser irmãos !" Ela olhou ofendida e disse: "Eles não são irmãos, eles se amam, eles são Justin e JJ". (Seus tios, que são parceiros) Achei tão lindo que bati a foto, e antes que eu postasse ela ainda me disse, que iria apresentar os dois as outras Barbies.
Que bom seria se todas as crianças fossem educadas a reconhecer o amor como amor e não questioná-lo! 
-Charlie




My 3 year old daughter, Luxie wandered into the living room and said "look! I have 2 kens!" I said "Cool, they can be brothers!" She looked offended and said "They're not brothers, they love each other, they're Justin and JJ." (Her uncles, who are partners) I thought that was cute, so I snapped the picture and before I could even get it posted on my Facebook page she deemed the Skipper doll to be the daughter of the two kens, and had Skipper introducing her "2 dads" to all of the other Barbies!!! I am so proud of both of my daughters' open minds and hearts! I wish all children were raised to recognize love as love and not question it! Hope this made you smile:)-
-Charlie